Am trying to keep the forums archived in some aspect rather then everything disappearing and lost to time.
I have currently only included official dev forums and some are already lost to time as the feedback links are dead already
I am still adding to the list, if anyone here commented on the older feedback posts are you still able to get back to them?
Also if anyone has any important threads they can think of I will add, one I gotta add is the David King thread
Also as i said on on official forums am happy to archive peoples posts for them and add them under a folder with their username.
Example is skull merchant feedback link is dead but may be able to get to it if you commented on it
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-dayligh ... 6-6-0-ptb[
Here is Drive but also have it locally saved in case online archives are lost.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Thank you for having me here and hope more members move over to here!

