Hey all!
I'm Readycent and I like this game a lot. Enough to have about 2k hours in it. I have all survivors P3+ with a P100 Renato Lyra (my beloved<3) and starting to prestige Kwon, Shane, and soon Aurora. I also P3+ all killers, thankfully having all killers in the game before the ones that got taken out eventually left. It's hard to share any killer I "main" but I enjoy any killer who has a cool concept and power. I think I prefer control-based killers with range or mobility. I stream this game quite a bit as well, and have built a pretty small community of other cool gamers who share my values and interests. They also really adore me because I'm quite good looking and smart.
I've played Dead By Daylight since 2021, getting into the game initially because of that tank Nemi releasing with that rookie boy Leon. Perfect combination as a fan of the evil residents. That makes this no surprise: outside of DBD, I'm a horror fan -- books, games, movies, etc. Outside of horror, I am a tech boy. Outside of tech, I am just a boy. A really good looking boy, by the way. So much so that I can't help but mention it sometimes.
It's a real shame the old forums died -- I used to lurk there quite a bit. I joined the forums in January 2024, though many folks won't know my name until I steal the spotlight here; it's not really my fault, it kinda just follows me around. Seriously, have you walked into a room where everyone's head turns to you? And no, it's not because I'm weird.
Nice to meet you all. As a new member, I can't wait to make my way comfortably into the middle seat of the couch where everyone's sitting. You will all like me, and those that don't just haven't found a reason to yet.
Introducing the Fog's most handsome
Introducing the Fog's most handsome
P100 Renato Lyra
I'm an 8/10 on my worst day btw
I'm an 8/10 on my worst day btw
Re: Introducing the Fog's most handsome
Hello hello and welcome to our humble abode, it's a pleasure to have you here
that one executioner main that cares way too much
