Search found 3 matches
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 8:55 pm
- Forum: Game
- Topic: Varying Degrees of Match Commitment
- Replies: 0
- Views: 9
Varying Degrees of Match Commitment
I don't think this topic would be allowed over on the official forums as it might violate their Unsportsmanlike Conduct rule that they very liberally enforce there, but after reviewing the rules here seems fine to talk about here. Honestly I think this is a problem that merits discussion, one that ...
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 9:52 am
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: A effort to try to archive the official forums in some aspect.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1310
Re: A effort to try to archive the official forums in some aspect.
jumping in to draw attention to this website compiled by someone else on the official forums:
https://forums.deadbyqueue.com/dead-by-daylight/discussions
might be worth checking out & getting in contact with them ? i am tech illiterate im afraid so am of no further use here
Wow that is such ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:20 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: og forums discussion masterpost
- Replies: 25
- Views: 28265
Re: og forums discussion masterpost
I am here now.
I guess I can dispense the illusion that they actually wanted to hear the feedback and suggestions of their forum members.
I guess I can dispense the illusion that they actually wanted to hear the feedback and suggestions of their forum members.
