Sable appreciation post
- skittlesthehusky
- Site Admin
- Posts: 52
- Registered for: 9 months
- Contact:
Re: Sable appreciation post
i think it's funny how meg and sable both still come with negative connotations even though people who usually play them are quite chill 
Re: Sable appreciation post
Sable sable sable... always slaying with new outfits and getting all the attention Renato deserves. I just can't STAND when the killer chooses to tunnel Sabelathons instead of me.
P100 Renato Lyra
I'm an 8/10 on my worst day btw
I'm an 8/10 on my worst day btw
Re: Sable appreciation post
Speaking of new cosmetics, the new set can turn Sable into a princess, if you go with a different headpiece.Readycent wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:33 pm Sable sable sable... always slaying with new outfits and getting all the attention Renato deserves. I just can't STAND when the killer chooses to tunnel Sabelathons instead of me.

"A scratched mirror a day keeps the tilt away"
"You have probably heard of Elf on a shelf, but have you heard of Sable on a Table?"

https://discord.gg/HvJ66Axprg - DBD Forums Refugees
"You have probably heard of Elf on a shelf, but have you heard of Sable on a Table?"

https://discord.gg/HvJ66Axprg - DBD Forums Refugees

