Search found 2 matches
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:33 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Sable appreciation post
- Replies: 12
- Views: 41667
Re: Sable appreciation post
Sable sable sable... always slaying with new outfits and getting all the attention Renato deserves. I just can't STAND when the killer chooses to tunnel Sabelathons instead of me.
- Fri Sep 25, 2026 8:31 pm
- Forum: General Discussions
- Topic: Introducing the Fog's most handsome
- Replies: 1
- Views: 621
Introducing the Fog's most handsome
Hey all!
I'm Readycent and I like this game a lot . Enough to have about 2k hours in it. I have all survivors P3+ with a P100 Renato Lyra (my beloved<3) and starting to prestige Kwon, Shane, and soon Aurora. I also P3+ all killers, thankfully having all killers in the game before the ones that got ...
I'm Readycent and I like this game a lot . Enough to have about 2k hours in it. I have all survivors P3+ with a P100 Renato Lyra (my beloved<3) and starting to prestige Kwon, Shane, and soon Aurora. I also P3+ all killers, thankfully having all killers in the game before the ones that got ...
